Error message about your CD Drive when you start LocoScript
Ignore the drive
Sometimes the CD ROM drive is incorrectly reported to LocoScript as being available when no CD is present and an error message is displayed when you start LocoScript. This can be overcome by permanently ignoring the CD ROM drive. Do this as follows:
- When LocoScript loads it will display an error message.
- Select the cancel option to ignore the error.
- Wait until the Disc manager is shown on the screen.
- press [ctrl] + [PgUp] to display the disc drives.
- Move the cursor to highlight your CD ROM drive. (Note that you may have to hold down the [shift] hey to move the cursor showing the drives.)
- press the [del] or [delete] key.
- Now exit LocoScript to ensure that the setting is remembered.